Event manager (можно без опыта)
от 21 000 до 36 000 руб. на руки
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WITH BGS GROUP
BGS Group is a team of professionals with solid experience in organization of business events in energy and medicine sectors worldwide.
The current company’s portfolio includes series of events dedicated to oil (PRC Europe Budapest; PRC Russia&CIS; etc.), gas (International LNG Congress Brussels; LNG Congress Madrid; etc.), transportation and oil extraction (TOGC 2020; etc.), pharmacy and medicine (Automa+ Zurich, PHARMAP Berlin).
Among key clients and partners of the company are Shell, Gazprom, Novatek, Rosneft, ABB, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Eni, OMV, SAUDI ARAMCO, BP, Total and many others.
Right now due to the launch of new projects, we open a vacancy of an Event manager. We are ready to consider candidates without work experience.
- Regular base salary with high commission;
- Official employment;
- Developing, and managing events organized by BGS Group abroad during business trips (London, Zurich, Hamburg, etc);
- Participation in company parties, working among young and positive colleagues;
- Work hours: Mon-Fri 10.00 – 19.00 (with 1 hour lunch break), office located in the city center;
- Dress code: Mon - Thu: business formal style; Fri: casual style;
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate and higher;
- Multitasking ability;
- Stress resistance;
- Devotion to work;
- High responsibility.
Development, implementation and management of events, organized by the company, such as:
- Keeping track of participant lists and controlling the timing of promotion materials delivery from the participating companies;
- Managing relationships with hotel and restaurant representatives;
- Overseeing procurement of printing banners and other promotion materials;
- Booking tickets for team members;
- Making sure that all the official documents of the team members are in thorough order;
- Managing the operations and functions distribution within the team during the events;
- Supervising the team members’ performance while holding events.
Appropriate management and leadership
Everyday English practice
Office in the city centre
Travelling abroad (to the UAE, Italy, Germany)
Regular training and for the experienced employees as well
Tasty coffee and pastry in the office
Competitive based motivation with valuable rewards like gadgets