Our company is engaged in the production and sale of ferroalloys. In order to create a department of foreign economic activity, we are looking for a specialist who is ready to communicate and find a common language with anyone!
- Analyze the European and US markets, look for new partners;
- Negotiate, build the positioning of our company and products;
- Build long-term partnerships with current and new customers. Now we are cooperating with Austria, Germany, Sweden and Belgium;
- Fully coordinate the process from the conclusion of the transaction to the acceptance of the goods by the buyer;
- Control settlements with counterparties;
- Keep records of transactions, interact with the customs declarant and logistician.
- Knowledge of English at the upper intermediate or advanced level;
- Experience in sales;
- Competent oral and written speech, the ability to negotiate and get out of a conflict situation;
- Purposefulness and desire to earn;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Ability to analyze.
- Earnings that you can influence by yourself;
- An opportunity to practice the language and to develop yourself in the supply area of expertise;
- We provide a comfortable workspace, paid-for sim-card. Coffee, tea and cookies are also always available at the office;
- Working Time at 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., 5 days per week. We are open to discuss other working schedules.