We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for one of our projects. You will work on continuous integration process improvements to make deploys consistently successful, fast, simpler to maintain as well as streamlining/automating content migration from Prod to DEV/QA environments. This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure.
This position is a part of the new innovative program EPAM Anywhere, which gives an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration and learning. Join us and take the best of two worlds: full-time employment and remote work.
Expected day-to-day tasks: review existing deployment process and propose improvements; design and implement deployment scripts/procedures; investigate existing deployment issues and identify responsibilities for a specific team member for particular classes of problems (Infrastructure, application, etc.); stabilize the release of application builds; incorporate "sanity checks" in deploy process/scripts to ensure stability; own content migration to populate test-environments.
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools;
- Write infrastructure code and automation;
- Using DevOps approach collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems;
- Support and operate highly available systems;
- Monitoring and support for servers and clients;
- Maintenance, support and monitoring of distributed environments;
- Working on different types of remote projects. That covers different types of tasks.
- 3+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers
- Experience in cloud architectures design and deployment on AWS/Azure/Google cloud
- Deep understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins/Gitlab/etc.) and project life-cycle principles
- Experience with Docker or/and Kubernetes
- Experience in using auto configuration systems: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Good knowledge of Scripting: Bash/Ruby/Python/Powershell
- English level: Intermediate+ (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Flexible work hours
- Individual career path
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists; we are experts.
Senior DevOps Engineer (remote)
з/п не указана