Senior iOS Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are currently seeking Senior iOS Developer to join our team.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Designing and building of advanced mobile applications for the iOS platform.
- Updating of current mobile applications.
- Close cooperation with other developers in the team.
- Interaction with the client.
Experience with reactive programming and the RxSwift framework
Experience with CoreData
Experience with storage techniques, multithreading, and performance tuning
Experience with RESTful APIs to connect with backend web services including background sessions
Strong Swift experience
Deep knowledge of the iOS view presenting best practices (reusable UI elements with xib files, storyboards, code, understanding the lifecycle of a view controller and child controllers)
Extensive experience in developing native iOS applications (5+ years)
Excellent understanding of computer fundamentals, data structures, algorithms
Excellent knowledge of SOLID and component design patterns
Strong Objective-C experience
Deep understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design
Involvement in the full app development process, from concept to delivery
Understanding of Apple design guidelines and Human Interface guidelines
Familiarity with Apple push notifications and local notifications
Experience writing unit tests and testable code
Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sports compensation;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited paid seek-days;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office.
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality and religion.