Event manager (English)
от 20 000 до 50 000 руб. до вычета налогов
BGS Group specializes in organization and management of international events in the sphere of fuel and energy complex. Companies from more than 20 countries already do business with BGS. Among our clients are such well-known industry leaders as Shell, Mitsubishi, Total, Emerson, Gazprom, etc. and their number is extending every year. Right now due to the launch of new projects, we open a vacancy of an Event manager with strong English communication skills.
- Regular base salary with high commission;
- Official employment;
- Developing, and managing events organized by BGS Group abroad during business trips (London, Nice, Hamburg, etc);
- Participation in company parties, working among young and positive colleagues;
- Work hours: Mon-Fri 10.00 – 19.00 (with 1 hour lunch break), office located in the city center;
- Dress code: Mon - Thu: business formal style; Fri: casual style;
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate and higher;
- Multitasking ability;
- Stress resistance;
- Devotion to work;
- High responsibility.
Development, implementation and management of events, organized by the company, such as:
- Keeping track of participant lists and controlling the timing of promotion materials delivery from the participating companies;
- Managing relationships with hotel and restaurant representatives;
- Overseeing procurement of printing banners and other promotion materials;
- Booking tickets for team members;
- Making sure that all the official documents of the team members are in thorough order;
- Managing the operations and functions distribution within the team during the events;
- Supervising the team members’ performance while holding events.