з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
THIS VACANCY REQUIRED RELOCATION TO KRASNODAR.
Arkadium has been reinventing content since 2001. In that time, our products - from interactive data visualizations (called factives) to games, quizzes and more - have been played hundreds of billions of times, delighting users while helping our partners achieve their goals.
The biggest names in tech and publishing, like Microsoft, The Washington Post and hundreds more, use our innovative technology to engage and wow their audiences. But it’s not just our partners that are succeeding – our award-winning culture has been featured on the cover of Inc. Magazine and celebrated countless times. If you align with our values of fierce drive, positive energy and living a full and balanced life then we’d love to hear from you.
Scrum Master will play an integral role on the PMO team responsible for planning and managing projects, regardless of the content of the projects. The friendliest, most creative people employees help our teams to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and time.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated person, fluent speaker in Russian and English, has strong experience in methodologies, Agile, managing projects and teams for 2+ years.
- Facilitates all of the Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos).
- Ensures the team is practicing Agile principles.
- Establishes, tracks and communicates agile metrics (such as team velocity and sprint progress/burn down chart) to team, management and any impacted stakeholders.
- Facilitates alignment and assists Product Owner and Delivery Team with making appropriate commitments.
- Identifies, removes and/or escalates risks, roadblocks and cross team dependencies that are unresolvable by the team and interfere with the team’s ability to deliver commitments.
- Accountable for promoting continuous improvement by coaching the team to use metrics to identify and measure progress.
- Participates with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and cross-scrum collaboration on delivery execution.
- Continuously learns new approaches to facilitation, agile best practices and how to improve team dynamics.
- Helps the Team to focus on delivery of high-quality products on a predictable, sustainable cadence.
- 1+ year of Agile software development experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience in use of task tracking software: Jira, Redmine, TFS or Azure DevOps.
- Being an effective organizer and decision maker.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and new challenges.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience leading a team going through agile transition;
- Scrum master certification.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Performance based quarterly bonuses.
- For nonresident – relocation bonus to help moving to Krasnodar.
- Additional paid time off and work from home days.
- Personal development budget for your development: professional growth through internal classes, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards.
- Company-paid English courses in the office.