з/п не указана
THIS VACANCY REQUIRED RELOCATION TO KRASNODAR.
Arkadium is looking for an experienced and ambitious UX (user experience) designer who will play a key role in the Creative Innovation department. The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovative content and be highly skilled in user experience design, user research, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping and visual communication.
Working out of our krasnodar office, this designer will:
- Measure and optimize our destination websites, games and unique solutions to improve ease of use and create the best user experience.
- Build our solutions’ user experience strategy from the ground up and be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research and translating it into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Be responsible for conducting user tests to observe behavior by using UX toolsets and metrics. Following testing, the UX designer will refine and tweak our solutions to create a digital experience that the users will like and find easy to use.
- 3 or more years of proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVIsion, or Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite a plus (Illustrator, Photoshop, Animate).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- English – upper-intermediate or higher
- Artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with can-do spirit including great time management, attention to detail, and strategic analytical ability.
- Focused on organization and process. Knows that good process creates good results.
Candidates must include a link to their portfolio to be considered.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Stock Option Plan.
- Performance based quarterly bonuses.
- For nonresident – relocation bonus to help moving to Krasnodar.
- A good balance between work and personal life, including Happy Fridays in the summer.
- Additional paid time off and work from home days.
- A focus on professional growth through internal classes, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards.
- Company-paid English courses in the office.