Senior Testing Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Senior Testing Manager
THIS VACANCY REQUIRED RELOCATION TO KRASNODAR.
Will be in change of defining and executing QA & QC in the company. Leading the team of manual & automated test Engineers, constantly collaborate with management & stakeholders to make sure that our products meet standards of excellence.
- Define, execute Vision and Strategy of QA department.
- Build and grow team of the best in class professionals.
- Continuously communicate to the Management Wins and Challenges of the department.
- Develop maintainable test automation frameworks, tools, and automated test suites, in response to the growing feature set and customer requirements.
- Be an integrated part of an Agile IT development team, working interactively with software engineers, testing engineers, and product managers from the beginning of the development cycle.
- Define and prioritize all aspects of testing within development cycle.
- Develop Quality Analysts within the team in planning, designing and executing test cases to confirm that functional test and performance requirements are met.
- Participates in requirements reviews with business analysts, development teams and technical architects to ensure requirements are clear, concise and testable.
- Assist Product Managers with creation of release testing metrics.
- Take initiative to find opportunities to improve the testing process.
- 3+ year in QA Management (5 people or more).
- Understands and able to implement main components of Quality management: quality planning/quality assurance/quality control and quality improvement.
- Understands and able to implement automatic tests and systems checks not limited to Selenium.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 in application to ISO/IEC/IEEE 90003:2018 or similar.
- Understands and capable to integrate Quality management into SDLC.
- Understands principles of quality audit.
- Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people.
- English –intermediate level or higher.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Performance based quarterly bonuses.
- For nonresident – relocation bonus to help moving to Krasnodar.
- Additional paid time off and work from home days.
- Personal development budget for your development: professional growth through internal classes, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards.
- Company-paid English courses in the office.